Thursday, November 20, 2008

At last, the cake turned fluffy !

I always wondered if I could make egg-less cake the way Mom made, when I was a kid. For me, the recipe had to be simple and quick :). The cake also had to turn out spongy and fluffy, since in all my previous attempts, I couldn't get it to be so.

Ah! This time, I some how landed on a website with simple cake baking procedures. I religiously followed all the steps and my cake batter was ready in just a few minutes. It was quite an exciting experience to see the batter rise while it was getting baked. I fervently hoped that it would not overflow, off the microwaveable dish. Thankfully, the container turned out to be just perfect for the raising mix and the final shape that our delicious cake took.

This is how it looked after it was completely done. Looks good, doesn't it ? It tasted good, although it was a little less sweeter than I expected.

It is a surprise dish for today's dinner. Hurray!

3 comments:

sandeep said...

it tasted great !

Unknown said...

It reminds me of pacman !

Anonymous said...

Hmm..Looks yummy, mouth watery :)